SERVICES WE PROVIDE
Primary Health Care
The Free Clinic of Pierce and St. Croix Counties is able to provide care for:
• Acute conditions such as strep throat, ear infections, respiratory illnesses
• Chronic health conditions such as hypertension, high cholesterol, thyroid conditions and diabetes
Preventative Health Education
Assistance in Locating Other Community Resources
Services NOT Available:
The Free Clinic is an independent operation that does not duplicate the services of any other county agencies, or local programs or services.
The following services are not available:
• Birth control or pregnancy testing
• Dental services
• Prescriptions for narcotics or other controlled substances
• Complex mental health problems
• Testing to treat for STD’s
• Treatment for STD’s
Please visit the Community Resources page for information on local agencies that may provide services not covered by the Free Clinic of Pierce & St. Croix counties.
Please contact the Nursing Supervisor at 715-307-3948 if you have questions about a specific condition, illness or medication.